CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Pictures

I'll do my best to explain them...

This will be one of my all time favorites!! She is saying to herself...ooooh, she is about to point and ask "what's that?". She makes this face a lot. It's really amazing to see her grow and be excited about learning new things.
Photobucket

Umm...this is just my little thumb sucker. I am going to have to buy a book and figure out how to wean her from it...short of cutting it off. :) LOL!
Photobucket

"The Kids" Beppe, Giada and Zada.
Photobucket

Outside is one of her favorite places. If the dogs go out to "potty" she must go to!
Photobucket

Easter bunny...
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Denny Family said...

So Cute! (and i think we have the same couch AND paint color in our family rooms!!) :O)